Sign in to follow this  
Chillpwned

Waiting Game

Ben    13

Today I went to the anniversary party with one of my favorite dishes made with the blood of my enemies. I was also drinking some beer and took 3 shots of vodka and right behind me was this fat chick who was giving Cameron a special gift. I opened the gift and found an extremely hairy dwarf who said to me; "Could you scratch my back?". It would be great if the dwarf had bathed once because he smells like a wet dog covered in shit. Well, isn't that rude. I would have tossed that fat hunk of meat out of a moving train except he punched me in the dick. I passed out on the floor, unaware of what was

Beale    10

Today I went to the anniversary party with one of my favorite dishes made with the blood of my enemies. I was also drinking some beer and took 3 shots of vodka and right behind me was this fat chick who was giving Cameron a special gift. I opened the gift and found an extremely hairy dwarf who said to me; "Could you scratch my back?". It would be great if the dwarf had bathed once because he smells like a wet dog covered in shit. Well, isn't that rude. I would have tossed that fat hunk of meat out of a moving train except he punched me in the dick. I passed out on the floor, unaware of what was happening in the other room.

Chillpwned    43

Today I went to the anniversary party with one of my favorite dishes made with the blood of my enemies. I was also drinking some beer and took 3 shots of vodka and right behind me was this fat chick who was giving Cameron a special gift. I opened the gift and found an extremely hairy dwarf who said to me; "Could you scratch my back?". It would be great if the dwarf had bathed once because he smells like a wet dog covered in shit. Well, isn't that rude. I would have tossed that fat hunk of meat out of a moving train except he punched me in the dick. I passed out on the floor, unaware of what was happening in the other room. 

When I woke up, I 

Beale    10

Today I went to the anniversary party with one of my favorite dishes made with the blood of my enemies. I was also drinking some beer and took 3 shots of vodka and right behind me was this fat chick who was giving Cameron a special gift. I opened the gift and found an extremely hairy dwarf who said to me; "Could you scratch my back?". It would be great if the dwarf had bathed once because he smells like a wet dog covered in shit. Well, isn't that rude. I would have tossed that fat hunk of meat out of a moving train except he punched me in the dick. I passed out on the floor, unaware of what was happening in the other room. 

When I woke up, I quickly came to my senses.

Chillpwned    43

When I woke up, I quickly came to my senses. Someone was watching me from

breksis69    0

When I woke up, I quickly came to my senses. Someone was watching me from red minivan with 

Durial 321    0

When I woke up, I quickly came to my senses. Someone was watching me from red minivan with 

Binoculars as i seen the shine from it.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this