Sign in to follow this  
Fury

Vote Shop Feedback?

Fury    126

Hey guy's so I have been seeing some discussion over Vote store and currently we are adding brawler gloves. We are also considering making a Skilling box which will have rewards following this format

Common 650/1000 Item name

Uncommon 300/1000 Item name

Rare 45/1000 Item name

Legendary 5/1000 Item name

If you guy's have any other ideas for the Vote Shop and if you guys can help us fill in the Skilling box which will contain the Rarest skilling outfits then please tell us :)

• Like 1

Exivel    26

Lovely idea.
Would like a small amount of resources in this box as well, not a huge amount, but enough to get some resources going into the eco.
Ores, some bars, pure essence, etc.  ^_^

• Like 1

Symbiotic    44
Posted (edited)

The picture below is 100% Lena's work. I'm not taking credit for this, merely using it as a reference for what I and others think should be in vote store. Everything you see in picture i agree with EXCEPT: Moon Clan Outfit (you can easily just make an npc drop this for welfare gear and its a huge waste of space for better vote items, not to mention it looks like a homeless person's clothes), we should increase the prices of bunny ears, sled and easter basket to: bunny = 225pts, sled = 500pts, basket = 350pts or something high af like that. I also think Penance skirt and fighter helm should be in Slayer Rewards shop instead (i agree with leaving fighter torso in the store; i think its a good idea), decrease price for afro or remove it, decrease price of flippers and gnome scarf (like make flippers 27 and scarf 8), remove backpack.

What I think we should add on top of this Vote Shop Rough Draft is: KEEP FULL DRAGON (OR), ADD FULL PROFOUND DECORATIVE ARMOR, ADD FANCY BOOTS, KEEP ORNAMENTAL KIT

As for the Skilling Box (i agree with price): This should include the gear that Lena was talking about in Staff Chat like: Black Ibis, Runecrafting robes, Master Runecrafter Robes, and other Skilling outfits such as that maybe even Gold Mining Outfit pieces

Skilling Supply Box (i agree with price): make this drop secondary herb supplies in bulk notes, bulk herbs, bulk ores/bars, bulk logs (magic/yew), bulk planks, etc

I also agree with your Brawler Gloves idea, fury. Either we add them to vote store or add them to Slayer Rewards Store.

We could remove d def and move to Slayer Store or just leave it in there OR add them to vote rewards (idk if theyre already in there or not)

image.thumb.png.6a0a9dfaedffab96cb200f729cc4aa26.png

Profound Decorative Armor and Fancy Boots:

5b78642881bf4_ScreenShot2018-08-18at2_23_08PM.png.e62e2c634427f453dc39994ea525b35c.png5b78643d65fae_ScreenShot2018-08-18at2_22_56PM.png.765df1d82b6a6542f8eec94922a04187.png

Edited by Symbiotic
  • Like 2

dreams    15
On 8/18/2018 at 11:24 AM, Symbiotic said:

The picture below is 100% Lena's work. I'm not taking credit for this, merely using it as a reference for what I and others think should be in vote store. Everything you see in picture i agree with EXCEPT: Moon Clan Outfit (you can easily just make an npc drop this for welfare gear and its a huge waste of space for better vote items, not to mention it looks like a homeless person's clothes), we should increase the prices of bunny ears, sled and easter basket to: bunny = 225pts, sled = 500pts, basket = 350pts or something high af like that. I also think Penance skirt and fighter helm should be in Slayer Rewards shop instead (i agree with leaving fighter torso in the store; i think its a good idea), decrease price for afro or remove it, decrease price of flippers and gnome scarf (like make flippers 27 and scarf 8), remove backpack.

What I think we should add on top of this Vote Shop Rough Draft is: KEEP FULL DRAGON (OR), ADD FULL PROFOUND DECORATIVE ARMOR, ADD FANCY BOOTS, KEEP ORNAMENTAL KIT

As for the Skilling Box (i agree with price): This should include the gear that Lena was talking about in Staff Chat like: Black Ibis, Runecrafting robes, Master Runecrafter Robes, and other Skilling outfits such as that maybe even Gold Mining Outfit pieces

Skilling Supply Box (i agree with price): make this drop secondary herb supplies in bulk notes, bulk herbs, bulk ores/bars, bulk logs (magic/yew), bulk planks, etc

I also agree with your Brawler Gloves idea, fury. Either we add them to vote store or add them to Slayer Rewards Store.

We could remove d def and move to Slayer Store or just leave it in there OR add them to vote rewards (idk if theyre already in there or not)

5b78642881bf4_ScreenShot2018-08-18at2_23_08PM.png.e62e2c634427f453dc39994ea525b35c.png5b78643d65fae_ScreenShot2018-08-18at2_22_56PM.png.765df1d82b6a6542f8eec94922a04187.png

+1 this forsure! nice work lena 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

adamr    11
On 8/18/2018 at 10:24 PM, Symbiotic said:

+1

• Like 1

Symbiotic    44
7 minutes ago, dreams said:

+1 this forsure! nice work lena 

6 minutes ago, adamr said:

+1

Thanks Dreams and Adam for supporting this. Only took 2 months for someone to notice I replied to this.

• Haha 1

Lena    23
Posted (edited)

I agree, besides the holiday items being pricy af. Ofc you gotta save up voting points, but 350-500 points is a lot. 

Edited by Lena