Sign in to follow this  
Fury

September Updates - 11/09/18 - You talk, we listen!

Fury    111

Hey guys so we heard your out cries this week for the major issues we had been facing for a while. These refer to Dungoneering, and of course summoning NPC's and tons more, but we listened and fixed almost every issue you guys reported or had been dealing with for a while

So we know you guys wanted a way to find out who was a Legend and who was who, well we added an option to that this update, and we added an option to show or not show other peoples summoning NPCs! So now it won't clutter your screen.

This will not apply in wilderness though or any PvP activity.

summoning.png

You guys also had an issue with decanting potions, saying it doesn't work for noted. We know! The code was shit for it and was made too early in Fury, so it was fully redone now.

decanting.png

Content Updates

• Obby rings are now considered a thrown weapon and defined properly for PvP 
  • Safing is now reduced on Pk bots, but they can still predict combos and etc. But should be made a tad bit easier
  • Adjusted the prayers Pures at level 82 combat use
  • Added a bank pin requirement for G.E.
  • Both players dying in a duel result in a 'tie' now. 
  • Pk bots now respawn 30 seconds after being killed 
  • All Pk bots are randomly aggressive like normal players in the wilderness would be 
  • All bots in the multi zone if you are in range of them will pile you, so this will promote clans trying to clear popular zones 
  • Reworked the Combat formula so now its proper, it was off by a level sometimes for some pures :(

Content and Bug Fixes

• We finally have a possible dungeon black rooms fix. Please let us know if your dung experience changes! This is a major MAJOR change
  • Karils crossbow has a proper tick speed now
  • Dueling Decline has been fixed
  • Fixed Pk Bots ignoring the wilderness level when attacking people 
  • Safing is now reduced on Pk bots, but they can still predict combos and etc. But should be made a tad bit easier
  • Divine shields prayer drain should have been fixed, so stop using ELYS! GET THAT DIVINE OUT AND WHIP SOME BOSSES
  • Fixed people losing their killstreak by dying to NPC's

If you guys are wondering about Vote shop? Well we are waiting for highscores to be done on the website and the new front end for the vote page as well. So we want to rework all that and when its finished the Vote shop will be out as well. 

Thank you guys for playing Fury, we hope you enjoy it as we keep making your playing experience better :)

• Like 1

Symbiotic    25

Really neat update, fury i love it :D Thank you so much for listening to us bitch and moan about everything :P Can't wait for Vote Store without Moon Clan and with profound decorative instead :D Also i'm really excited for highscores too :o

Joshie    2

Excellent updates. Thank you in response to your listening ability into coheresing that into change on the server that has been demanded, requested. 

A for effort.

A for consistency.

Keep up the great work Fury and team. 

Excellent work, you’ve earned it. 

Well done

Joshie

Lena    20
13 hours ago, Symbiotic said:

Really neat update, fury i love it :D Thank you so much for listening to us bitch and moan about everything :P Can't wait for Vote Store without Moon Clan and with profound decorative instead :D Also i'm really excited for highscores too :o

Did you mention Moonclan because you knew I would comment on that, @Symbiotic?B| Instead of your profound, maybe Fury are planning to release the cool chicken outfit

Edited by Lena
  • Like 1

Ryann    4

I'm loving the consistent update threads. Great work guys - I'm a happy player :)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this