RedditKorean

Greetings FURY*PS

Good morning and afternoon fellow FURY*PS Participants.

I'd like to introduce myself, my name is RedditKorean and thus far I may have met some of you already but for those who I haven't met I'd like to give a warm hello to you. So far I am enjoying the RSPS as it's been awhile since I've been on a Computer and thus haven't been on a RSPS in some time.

I'm a veteran Runescape player from OSRS and Post-EOC, I'm very familiar with the private server content people release too, but that was all before I sold my Gaming RIG.

But a few things about me, Firstly;

I love to spend free time on a computer or working on my car, I'm friendly and willing to help anyone in need even if I don't 100% know myself. I'm dedicated and willing to keep at it when the tough gets tougher.

So in Conclusion, I picked Legend Mode and I'm striving for a Max Account. Good-Luck to me and I hope I don't want to die by the time that's even a possibility. As well I live in Australia so yes, it is hot here and yes everything does try and kill you here, especially my dog and my misses. xD

Look forward to meeting you all and getting to know everyone better.

P.S. If anyone can do Banners, Media etc... I want some work done if you could PM me.

Exivel    23

Another lad ready to grind the legend mode!

magneto GIF

Enjoy your stay and if you need anything, you know where you can find me. ^_^

Symbiotic    25

Hey man! Welcome to the server =) i'm from michigan, usa myself. I'm also on legend mode =) here's my stats: 

Screen Shot 2018-09-11 at 1.25.06 PM.png

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.