Sign in to follow this  
hci RollCoal

hci rollcoal's helper application

Time zone: EST Discord tag: Hci rollcoal Languages: English & French  Ingame Username: Hci rollcoal. Contributions: I recently joined discord, and the forums, so I will be able to help more. I help everyone and anyone I can! :) I am told multiple times daily about how helpful I am to others, and I love making new players feel welcome! If their are questions to which I cannot answer, due to the lack of knowledge or frequent changes, I direct all players to help chat, or Fury himself. I spend about 8-12 hours online due to being out of work from surgery for the next few months, but on average afterward, it would still be 3-5 hours a day. I believe I would make a great help staff because I have nothing to gain. I'm just another one of the guys, having fun! There is nothing more satisfactory than people letting you know that you have helped them out so much, and for the simple fact that I enjoy doing it.

Hello my friends of fury!, I have been a very active member for over a month now. I'm on discord also. I thrive to help others, new and veteran players. weather its a question about pvm or skilling. prices or guidance, ill be there. everyone that joins when I'm online get's a nice warm welcome, and I do my best to notify them about all the benefits and that if they have any questions to pm me. I'm very dedicated and loyal to this server and believe that I would be very good at helper staff. thanks everyone for their support!

game time fury.png

Edited by hci RollCoal

Exivel    23

Big support. Would like to see some more forum activity tho. ^_^

Best of luck.

Symbiotic    25

+1 from me, we could use someone like u that's active and friendly with a moral compass. Although Ragnar and I are both in EST, we are both quite busy right now and having you as part of the team would be a big help :)  I agree with Exivel, try to be more active on forums :P other than that good luck :) 

Dirk btw    0

+1 from me. There are currently not enough supports in my opinion. Rollcoal is super active and is always responsive in CC when people are asking for help. 

Giving him a more noticable role as support will help him being able to stand out more to people in need of help.

Ragnar    19
30 minutes ago, Symbiotic said:

+1 from me, we could use someone like u that's active and friendly with a moral compass. Although Ragnar and I are both in EST, we are both quite busy right now and having you as part of the team would be a big help :)  I agree with Exivel, try to be more active on forums :P other than that good luck :) 

You're eastern fool, I live on the west coast. Anyways best of luck man!

Symbiotic    25
Just now, Ragnar said:

You're eastern fool, I live on the west coast. Anyways best of luck man!

whatever man you know what i meant, we're both in North America/USA:P

Ragnar    19
1 minute ago, Symbiotic said:

whatever man you know what i meant, we're both in North America/USA:P

Ye I gotchu, just had to clear that out 

Guest skillabeez/kidz ranqe   
Guest skillabeez/kidz ranqe

Hci rollcoal: goodluck ma dude! very good help from the day i started, top man. A++

adamr    1

+1 from me super active in help cc as well as online a lot, awesome to talk to, super friendly. An all round approachable guy. Would be a great addition to staff, as he's constantly looking out to help the community. Seeing him ranked would be comforting for new players due to someone so active being involved in the CC. 

Alvin    0

+1 from me helped me as a new player, very generous and chill dude. Very helpful in cc also <3

iPrometheus    7

+!
I see him in the cc/discord helping others on a daily basis. Would definitely make a good addition to the staff team imo.