Sign in to follow this  
Trodal

Trodal Helper/Forum Mod Application

Trodal    21

So this is just a re-application nothing has changed from last time. Now that I am admitted back to college and I do not have my old job holding me back I will be far more active again, as I have been the past few weeks. I am posting this for either Helper in game or some sort of Forum Moderator job, I would be happy to take on either. Thanks for the time in reading my APP.

Timezone: Eastern Time Zone (Michigan)

Discord Tag: Troy#4246

Languages: English

In-Game name: Trodal/Legend

Your contributions to Fury: I have been on this server (with the exception of a small break) since the day it was released from beta. I have been a very active player and I have donated quite a bit to this server in the hopes that it would grow into what it is today and hopefully grow even more in the near future.

Why would you make a good addition to the staff team?: I think I would make a good addition to the staff team because I have been very dedicated to this server and will continue to be. Since I am maxed I can spend a lot of my time working on the staff side of things; helping with players, helping to find bugs and stuff like that. I don't even know if you are currently looking for other staff members but i wanted to make sure my hat was in the ring in case you ever do need more people to step up. I know a lot about the server and have put in a lot of time into it.

How much time do you spend on Fury daily?: generally a few hours every day, some days are less based on school schedule but  more on the weekend

What do you think are the three most important qualities of a member on the staff team?:  1. Maturity 2. Honesty 3. Dedication/Server Knowledge (couldn't decide between these 2 lol)

Ragnar    39

+1

Even if you don't get helper ingame, I'm still rooting you get Forum Mod! You were a great help before you had to juggle work and school around

Symbiotic    77

We for sure need a Forum Mod and even another helper that we know will help us out due to the fact you're ex-staff and a day-1 player :D +1 from me, bud. 

adamr    25

I've only been a member of the Fury community, for one month. And Trodal most certainly does help out whenever he's on, always friendly and a pleasure to see online. Not sure if it makes much  of a difference but +1 from me