adamr

AdamR's Helper application

adamr    10
Posted (edited)

Timezone: +3 GMT

Discord Tag: AdamR#1064

Languages: English, Arabic

InGame name: AdamR

Your contributions to Fury: I've created a thorough Bandos guide for different tiers of equipment available to player, furthermore, i am fairly consistent on helping people in the 'Help CC'. As well as creating a guide on a new method to solo corp. 

Why would you make a good addition to the staff team?: Due to me having no obligations until January i am online on Fury every day thus easing the workload for the other staff members. I am extremely active in the 'Help' CC as well as being active when it comes to answering pm's on the server. I used to be ranked on a different server so i understand what is required and expected of a staff member. Furthermore, due to me being maxed and working on Completionist cape requirements i am free to answer questions almost all the time.

How much time do you spend on Fury daily?: 10 - 12 hours

What do you think are the three most important qualities of a member on the staff team?: Approachable, knowledgeable and finally setting an example for other players. 

OBw0N7X.png

Edited by adamr

Nike Air    0
Posted (edited)

Support for Adamr as helper! He's always answering people's questions in help cc and is very active ingame in general :D 

Edit: aw cmon no forum rank at all

Edited by Nike Air

Symbiotic    43

+1 from me after you start posting more on forums. You do help ingame and are online a lot, so that's good. keep it up and gl :)

Ragnar    21

+1

You're very helpful in Help cc, very informative, and overall a nice person.

I hope you get the position, best of luck mate!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.