adamr

AdamR's Helper application

adamr    21
Posted (edited)

Timezone: +3 GMT

Discord Tag: AdamR#1064

Languages: English, Arabic

InGame name: AdamR

Your contributions to Fury: I've created a thorough Bandos guide for different tiers of equipment available to player, furthermore, i am fairly consistent on helping people in the 'Help CC'. As well as creating a guide on a new method to solo corp. 

Why would you make a good addition to the staff team?: Due to me having no obligations until January i am online on Fury every day thus easing the workload for the other staff members. I am extremely active in the 'Help' CC as well as being active when it comes to answering pm's on the server. I used to be ranked on a different server so i understand what is required and expected of a staff member. Furthermore, due to me being maxed and working on Completionist cape requirements i am free to answer questions almost all the time.

How much time do you spend on Fury daily?: 10 - 12 hours

What do you think are the three most important qualities of a member on the staff team?: Approachable, knowledgeable and finally setting an example for other players. 

OBw0N7X.png

Edited by adamr

Nike Air    10
Posted (edited)

Support for Adamr as helper! He's always answering people's questions in help cc and is very active ingame in general :D 

Edit: aw cmon no forum rank at all

Edited by Nike Air

Symbiotic    72

+1 from me after you start posting more on forums. You do help ingame and are online a lot, so that's good. keep it up and gl :)

+1 very helpful and knows runescape very well. I believe he would make a good member of the team! good luck man!

Maxed Snowy    8

I think Adamr deservers this title as he is helpful and also is great to have banter with. :)

Ragnar    33

+1

You're very helpful in Help cc, very informative, and overall a nice person.

I hope you get the position, best of luck mate!