Sign in to follow this  
Maxed Snowy

Diamond Donor Zone

Maxed Snowy    4

Hey guys just wanted to start a discussion on the next tier of donor zone I have some ideas that ill like to suggest feel free to add your opinion on what you think or what you'll like to add yourself.

So the list I have so far will be: 
Frost dragons 4-5 dragons
Gold/coal living rock mineral mine deposit 
6-8 rune ore rocks
Higher tier crafting store holding more diamonds gems and sell dragonstone even provide dragon hides
Pure essence shop selling up to 250-500 at a time
5-6 magic trees 
Shop that provides living rock mineral bait to catch rocktails/cavefish 
Higher tier Mummies that drop more supplies and better drop rates
Extra Herb patch 
New thieve store providing more XP  but not as much Gold per hour
3-4 dragon imping spawn 

Some of these ideas might seem O.P but please keep in mind it is a $500.00 donor benefit and that Is a lot of money to donate to the server so you should be rewarded fairly I like to think. Please give me feed back or what else you think this zone should have thanks guys for reading this. :) 

• Like 2

Ragnar    21
4 minutes ago, Maxed Snowy said:

Hey guys just wanted to start a discussion on the next tier of donor zone I have some ideas that ill like to suggest feel free to add your opinion on what you think or what you'll like to add yourself.

6-8 rune ore rocks
Higher tier crafting store holding more diamonds gems and sell dragonstone even provide dragon hides
5-6 magic trees 
Extra Herb patch 
3-4 dragon imping spawn 

Some of these ideas might seem O.P but please keep in mind it is a $500.00 donor benefit and that Is a lot of money to donate to the server so you should be rewarded fairly I like to think. Please give me feed back or what else you think this zone should have thanks guys for reading this. :) 

I would love for this to happen! I've been diamond donor for a long time and was hoping they'd get a more badass zone than Ruby zone but there weren't enough people that tier or better when I suggested it.

+1

• Like 1

Symbiotic    43
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Maxed Snowy said:

6-8 rune ore rocks
5-6 magic trees 
Extra Herb patch 
3-4 dragon imping spawn 

I 100% support this as a diamond donor. I donated $527 to this server and that is a large jump from $150 from ruby zone. This would give players who love the server more incentive to donate and help support our server in the long run. I strongly believe this will cause an influx of diamond donors which is what i think we are in desperate need of right now. This would highly add on to the diamond donor experience.

I would also like to add some suggestions to the zone:

A better/faster RuneCrafting method than the altar at ::rzone

A wider variety of hunting npcs than ::rzone

A new/worth-while thieving or pickpocketing method (maybe a diamond donor exclusive gem stall that lets you get a wide variety of gems that will be worth while for crafting)(legends will grind on gem stall for hours to help them get 99 crafting as well as selling them to other players) (maybe a 95 thieving req.)

Farming patches: lots of herbs, trees, etc in a convenient arrangement

Have Frost Dragons or another npc like Nomad or another cool/unique npc that drops elite/hard clue scrolls (preferrably hard for 3a melee ;) )

Edited by Symbiotic
  • Like 2

Guest Dreams   
Guest Dreams

+1 all the way! I'm almost a diamond rank and would love somthing to show my hard work for it! Only think I may disagree with on ragnar is the magic tree's only because it's in both the other zones and a great place in wcing tele no real need for it. (Imo) maybe not thieving just buff the trash thieving in rzone. The gem stall would be awesome tho not going to lie ;) and love the buffed mummys/frost dragons idea please make this lol. Nice suggestion ragnar I hope we can get it!!!!!

Lena    22
Posted (edited)

I'm sorry to say that I disagree with the idea. In my opinion the rzone already provides a lot of stuff which don't benefit a regular non-donor or a lower donor-tier. 
Mineral deposits are meant to stay in the Living Rock Cavern - which unfortunately are very glitchy at the moment. Once its fixed there will be no problem leveling up your Mining level. 
Living minerals are also easily farmable, but of course it takes a little bit of time but it is possible to farm a big stack.
There's also a decent variety of Runite rocks areas across Fury which is accessible.
- Mourner Tunnels.
- Wilderness.
- Dzone.
- Rzone.

Also the same with Magic trees. 
- Seers Village.
- Outside of Lletya.
- Dzone.
- Rzone. 

In terms of acquiring uncut gems I kinda agree. The current stock of gems at the Master Crafter are very limited, but it gets restocked relatively fast. It should be possible to acquire dragonstones from the store with a limited stock, since its only obtainable from Crystal keys and NPC's. 

The current herb patches are decent but an extra patch wouldn't hurt. What about adding the herb patch at Trollheim? 

The ZMI-altar at the rzone are the best method for training Runecrafting, and making it more easier than it already is is a no from me. I gotta disagree with you on that one,@Symbiotic:P 
Instead it could be added a new method of training, in this case I'm thinking of Runespan. It has been suggested earlier as well. 
Also new bosses should be available for everyone on the server and not donors only. As a donator you have instances for bosses. 

In my opinion the dzone and rzone is enough and Fury in general are easy as it is. Making the game more easier will turn it into easyscape. I would rather suggest adding a little more features to the existing dzone and rzone instead of making a brand new zone. :) 

Edited by Lena

Exivel    25

You lads are suggesting content to make the game a lot more easier, and giving top donators a huge advantage over regular players. Im with Lena on this one. No support.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this