dreams

Dreams Stealing Creations guide!

dreams    30

Hey everyone and welcome to my stealing creations guide. In the few games i played so far and from talk around fury not many people know or don't remember how to play the game.

So i wanted to make this guide to help you guys out. =] hope you enjoy

1st) how to get to the mini game

ofAdXw3.png

easy =]

2nd) How to start

Hwd1Xd0.jpg

You need at least 2 players on each team to start the game. The mini game wants you to have an even team so its not a land slide win for a single team=]

It goes off  combat levels and skilling levels. you can join a team if the total levels is ahead of the other team.

mcyrAgF.png

Now that we got are even teams and the game has started. The goal of this mini game is to have a higher total points over the other team so you can work together and work by yourself 

to get your win. 

3rd) Playing

You will start in a place like this. game go for 20 min after the timer gose to 0 the game is over

O7Lnx8i.png

In the middle of the room you can deposit all of your clay and items that you make during the game.

you and your team can pick up these items from the boxes around the room. So you want to see if your team has deposited any thing that can help you out.

but be careful looting these item will cost you some points.

4th) getting points

To get points there is skilling spots all over this area. and this is where your skills come in handy. the skilling spots are leveled from level 2 up to level 5

the lower level skillings spots are faster to get with any tools  but cost less points, and the higher ones will take longer but more points.

These are what the skilling clays look like

xXA3r76.png

This is the level 1 clay that everyone can get clay from with no req

Zcu4Ygn.png

Mining you will need level 20 mining for level 2

40 for for level 3, 60 for level 4 and 80 for level 5

URJADxR.png

Hunter you will need level 20 for level 2

40 for level 3, 60 for level 4 and 80 for level 5

deaqKby.png

Fishing you will need 20 for level 2

40 for level 3, 60 for level 4 and 80 for level 5

Only 1 level 5 will spawn in each game and its always random so it helps to have all your skills up for this mining game

5th)what to do with clay

You can go back to your own base and deposit for your team.

QJz5AWH.png

Or you can go to these building around the area and you can make everything you need armor, food, barriers, etc..

6th)Skill needed in the mini game

Mining- to mine the higher tier rock

Fishing-to fish the higher tier pool

Hunter-to catch higher butterfly area =]

Smithing- to make higher tier melee armor and weapons and high tier pickaxe and hatches

Agility-to jump over the wall. to help get away from your enemy 

Construction- To make higher tier barriers to stop the enemy team from taking your clay =]

Cooking-to make better food

Crafting- to make better magic and range armor and to make a better staffs as well as harpoons and butterfly nets 

Fletching-  to make higher tier bows and arrows

Herblore- To make higher tier potions

Runecrafting- To make more runes

Summoning- to make higher tier familers

Thieving- to help pickpocket your enemy 

7th)Helpful tips about your game play

I recommend  finding the level 5 spawn to see what skilling tool you need to make 

then going to the nearest level 2/3 to get fast clay and make that tool. go to the level 5 and get 1 clay then remake the tool with level 5 clay.

after you have a level 5 tool you want to make a barrier around the level 5 so only your team is aloud inside the area . you will need to make 4 barriers to place it around the level 5 so u got to work fast after then level 5 is gone you work your way down to level 4 then 3 and so on.

The enemy team is able to attack your barriers to break them so you have to work as a team to get as much as you can in a short amount of time

8th) Pvp

This is a pvp friendly area. killing the enemy can slow them down and also reward you in point (not giving points atm work on clay untill its fix =]) so dont be afraid to gear up and mess some people up =]

there is Fog area the area you can hide in and can not be attacked in. there is also walls and rifts around the area you can jump over to get away from an attacker .

as8ehsV.png  fog =]

Fog is also nice you can hide in it and pop out when an enemy runs by and pickpocket them or attack them. killing a player is the same as killing in the wild they lose all the items they have and spawn back with nothing (also not working atm will delete when fixed =]) 

8th)End of games and rewards

Once you end the game you get points base on your score in the game

XBtgyOy.png

This is the good part =] with your points you can talk to rewards mystic to buy double xp tools and armor and weapons

oezAtvD.png6eoNIkk.png 

This guide took awhile to do so some feed back would be awesome. it is alot to add so if i did miss anything please feel free to let me know.

Thanks to all the people who posted pic on google for me to use =]

• Like 2

Symbiotic    54

Awesome guide once again, Dreams! Many people (including myself believe it or not) have never played stealing creation! Now we know what to do! Thanks man! You're a huge help to everyone in this community! <3 :D

• Like 1

dreams    30
9 minutes ago, Symbiotic said:

Awesome guide once again, Dreams! Many people (including myself believe it or not) have never played stealing creation! Now we know what to do! Thanks man! You're a huge help to everyone in this community! <3 :D

Thanks for your support and feed back sym means alot keeps  me motivated to make more =]

• Like 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.