dreams

Dreams helper application

dreams    30

Timezone:PDT

Discord Tag:Green bay113#3557

Languages:English

InGame name:Dreams

Your contributions to Fury:I have many guides on forums and i have a lot of fun making them and wish to keep going

Why would you make a good addition to the staff team?: i am very friendly to all players, i know a lot about the server and i spend a lot of time online. i feel like people seeing me reach for my goals like going for comp cape and maybe a maxed legend someday will help them keep playing and trying to reach for what ever they want to achieve.

How much time do you spend on Fury daily?:can be up to 8-10 hours a day

LQy8XOK.pngTime on dreamscQKDWQL.pngTime on Green bay113

What do you think are the three most important qualities of a member on the staff team?:helpful,friendly, responsible. i spend a lot of time on the game and i talk to everyone i see. i try to help anyone who needs it in help chat or who pm me. i still have lots of goals in the game i would love to achieve and love seeing other reaching for their goals, i would like to be apart of the staff team because i feel i can help the server grow just as well as the staff you have now.

• Like 1

Symbiotic    54

Imo, i think you'd make a nice addition to the staff team as long as u continue to be active. You're already active and you're overachieving on the forum requirements and you're always on discord, so I don't see why not, but it's up to Fury and the rest of the staff team at this point. However, please try to answer more questions in the Help CC. Right now, only a handful of staff members are available to answer questions; I can't be asked to answer all the questions myself when i log in. Best of luck mate =)

Edited by Symbiotic

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.