Examine

Free Forum Sigs

Examine    17
On 11/21/2018 at 6:44 AM, Wolverine said:

Name: Wolverine
Quote: Forum God

Since I will be the master of these forums soon 

ngLOTrt.png
Sorry it took so long, also I can redo yours if you like, didn't really like the outcome myself but on a bit of a time crunch atm.

On 11/20/2018 at 8:04 PM, Fe Robes said:

Requesting for a friend of mine :) 

Name: Iron Pants

Quote: None; he just wants it plain and simple but to look somewhat decent too <3 

Rdy3w0w.png
I assumed it wasn't for this forum since he didn't request it so I tried to add some sort of background to it, I can remove it and just do it plain like the others but it's up to you. Same as above though, wasn't too sure of the outcome but I got things to do today so I can retry later on today when I got some time if he likes.

• Like 1

Beastly    0

Name: Beastly
Quote: Forum Master

Could you do mine sorta like Wolverine's but with like a vicious wolf in the background.
Plus try to make it like grey and black colors. :)

Edited by Beastly

Fe Robes    2
On 01/12/2018 at 11:53 AM, Examine said:

ngLOTrt.png
Sorry it took so long, also I can redo yours if you like, didn't really like the outcome myself but on a bit of a time crunch atm.

Rdy3w0w.png
I assumed it wasn't for this forum since he didn't request it so I tried to add some sort of background to it, I can remove it and just do it plain like the others but it's up to you. Same as above though, wasn't too sure of the outcome but I got things to do today so I can retry later on today when I got some time if he likes.

Yeah he's not on these forums, he wanted me to do it for him :) 

I like it, could you change the name to 'Orly' instead, as he's changed accounts sorry to be a bother. 

I like the background of it honestly, and I think he would too. Just a name change would be sweet from 'Iron Pants' to 'Orly'. 

If you want to change it around background wise you can; he didn't really tell me what he wanted, something basic like you've done. Don't worry about how tight you are with time, I'm happy to wait I keep him updated from time to time, so we ight :D 

Edited by Fe Robes

Evoked    0

Oooooh these look awesome. I'd love one if you're still offering.

Name: Avril

Quote: Why should I care what other people think of me? I am who I am. And who I wanna be. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.