Sign in to follow this  
Astro Maddi

Youtube Videos

Astro Maddi    34

Hey guys, I once livestreamed on this server for a little bit and quite enjoyed it. At school just recently before I finished, I learnt how to edit videos and want to record some of my own to see how I go. This server will thrive off active YouTube videos and may inspire others to participate and make Fury just that little bit better :). I would like you guys to comment down below and/or like this thread if you think I should go ahead with this. Also, I would very much appreciate content ideas that I could try to cover to showcase the awesome and unique features Fury has to offer, giving other's a reason to join the server and for you guys to enjoy some Aussie entertainment ;).

Some content ideas could be like:-

• loot from 100 clue scrolls
  • Road to Iron Man Collection Log Completeion
  • loot from 2-3 hours of Frost Dragons
  • Road to Completionist Cape
  • Donator in a Day Challenge

Thanks,

Astro Maddi

Edited by Astro Maddi
  • Like 4

ZzStaticc    5

Made an account as requested by yourself ;) like I said to you, I am unware of your age but life is too short for ifs and buts and if that's what you want to do to share your experience of fury rsps then you do so brother! do what you enjoy in life as you only have one take and you will look back thinking ok ive wasted a little time messing around editing or it could go the other way and be simply life changing! :) you got my vote astro! :D 

• Like 1

Dreams    40

yea 100% you should. you should do a loot from 100 qbd kills it will take a little bit of time but she give awesome loot maybe get a ll the drops for royal c bow

Examine    17

PK Videos would be pretty dope, any sort of "X hours at Y" would be worth a watch imo too. Whatever content you put out I'll support it.

Wolverine    3

I think videos at bosses are pretty cool. I wouldn't mind seeing pking videos either. Post what you're most comfortable with doing.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this