Sign in to follow this  
Zeesa

Zeesaa's helper application

Zeesa    14

Timezone: GMT+1

Discord Tag: @Zeesa | Desmond

Languages: English and Dutch

InGame name: Zeesaa

Your contributions to Fury: I'm always trying to answer as many questions as possible in cc and in private chat. Also trying to help new players better their game and make it more enjoyable for them by showing the ins and outs.  I'm always actively trying new content and giving my feedback on it + report all the bugs I encounter in game, either to Fury or Nando directly or on discord. I also try to give the server a good image by addressing troll or toxic behaviour to people and to staff if necessary.  I'm also planning on releasing some guides when I get my computer back (:

Why would you make a good addition to the staff team?: I think I'm generally a friendly and helpful person and a lot of new people tend to ask me question in pm because of this. I also know quite a few things about the server as I'm constantly grinding and trying to find what works best (and discovering things that might need fixing). Besides, I have been playing Runescape for about 10 years now which really allows me to help others even more with their in-game related questions.

How much time do you spend on Fury daily?: About 3-5 hours a day during the week and 6-8 on weekends.

What do you think are the three most important qualities of a member on the staff team?:

You gotta be social and helpful, willing to help others to have a pleassant experience. 

Enjoy the server and also willing to help improve it.

and ofcourse enjoy being staff! Nothing is more frustrating for new players than seeing staff members being annoyed with all their questions

time.jpg

Dreams    40

+1 imo your really helpful and friendly would really like to see you on forums a little bit more. good luck

• Thanks 1

Symbiotic    72

+1 from me, I think you and Astro Maddi would both make great ingame helpers. I have been speaking with fury about ingame rank promotions. I only have control of Forums/Discord ranks. I'll keep u updated.

adamr    21

+1 from me always active in cc, always helping other players start out and really friendly, good luck!

Zeesa    14
13 hours ago, Dreams said:

+1 imo your really helpful and friendly would really like to see you on forums a little bit more. good luck

Thanks! I have a few guides planned for whenever I get back to the Netherlands :) Can't do much on my laptop over here

11 hours ago, Symbiotic said:

+1 from me, I think you and Astro Maddi would both make great ingame helpers. I have been speaking with fury about ingame rank promotions. I only have control of Forums/Discord ranks. I'll keep u updated.

Thanks Sym! 

9 hours ago, adamr said:

+1 from me always active in cc, always helping other players start out and really friendly, good luck!

ty bb xx

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this