Sign in to follow this  
Fury

One Year Anniversary

Zeesa    14

Congrats on Fury's first year! I hope to see many more coming . Thanks to everyone who helped making this server so enjoyable and of course thanks to you Fury for being the reason this server is still running! happy days

iPrometheus    10

I'm very glad that I decided to check out this server when you were refunding Runique donations. Honestly, I didn't think I would be active. Yet, here I am - ~360 hours on my main & ~150 hours on my alt and still loving the server. Fantastic work to everyone involved in making Fury what it has become. To say Im excited for the future would be an understatement. Keep up the great work everyone, I feel like this is just the beginning.

Dreams    40

And thanks to fury for making some of the best content for us to play and if it wasn't for u  we all wouldn't be here =] here is to another great year at fury! 

Ragnar    33

It has been a great year here, and hopefully there's more to come!

I still am grateful for that time you helped me out when my Ex-boss didn't pay me on time thank you 💚

Edited by Ragnar
  • Like 1

The X    27

Dayum alex, that made me tear <3

Good to see fury still growing!

Glad to be a part of it somehow and somewhat

Hit me up when corp is back to being normal ;) 

• Like 1

Sammy    12

This server is amazing, I joined this server already a year ago (time is flying right?!) and I've seen Fury progressed a lot. Ofcourse, you got/get help by others along the way, but youre doing you, you're a great content creator! I like how you listen to the community and work with them instead of work for them. That has brought you so far and I hope you achieve your goals ASAP. I wish Fury all the best and I might come online now and then :P

• Like 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this