Sign in to follow this  
Symbiotic

Sym's December Suggestions

adamr    21

looks great mate +1 to everything well thought out suggestions and detailed post good job my guy <3 oh and first.

Still a +1 to all suggestions, would also like to see construction cleaned up in the future after all these updates :D

Edited by adamr
  • Like 2

Dreams    40

oh fuck yea fury +1 100% please look at this lol let me get fourms mod rank in game =] i love the nomad idea would be dope af to get all players online to go kill a would boss and fix drop rate of corp

• Like 1

Astro Maddi    34

Love the suggestions. The drop rates seem fair and reasonable and provide initiative to convoy together to mass the world boss, whilst not breaking the economy. If anything, more items can be added like rares with a 1/1000 drop rate

Definitely +1

• Like 1

Zeesa    14

Love the features! Definitely a +1 for me. I think Nomad would be great fun as higher level/end game content or even mid level masses. How would the drops work though? Will it be highest damage or perhaps some sort of splitting feature (besides lootshare) as you require more people to kill it.

Keep em coming!

• Like 1

Symbiotic    72
12 hours ago, Zeesa said:

Love the features! Definitely a +1 for me. I think Nomad would be great fun as higher level/end game content or even mid level masses. How would the drops work though? Will it be highest damage or perhaps some sort of splitting feature (besides lootshare) as you require more people to kill it.

Keep em coming!

I Definitely think it should be some sort of splitting feature. I thought that a splitting feature would be fair when u get 'Single Dharok's Pieces [1-4]' so multiple people would get rewarded. Plus noted bones could be picked up from someone as well (1/1). Also, good chance of Arma Shards/Runes/P. Ess. 

12 hours ago, Astro Maddi said:

Love the suggestions. The drop rates seem fair and reasonable and provide initiative to convoy together to mass the world boss, whilst not breaking the economy. If anything, more items can be added like rares with a 1/1000 drop rate

Definitely +1

Thanks, what do you think about the Zam. Spear & Arma. Crossbow drop Rates?

• Like 1

Astro Maddi    34

@Symbiotic make the zammy spear drop rates a lot lower like 1/50 considering its only 100-150m. keep the armadyl crossbow where it is and the value on it could start at 1b and be around that price

• Like 1

Nike Air    10

Great suggestions Sym! Especially like the nomad idea :D Also biggg +1 for the 1h dom sword idea

+1 from me for sure :)

Edited by Nike Air
  • Like 1

Belkin    4

Some well thought out ideas here, I support this :D +1

• Like 1

Fury    139

1. Boss yes, drops no way re-do them

2. Maybe, I was thinking instead for Nex and Corp to make all the people killing the boss if they do over 100-200 damage to get a drop as well, so up to 5 people can get a drop per kill?

3. Draw it out how it will look like in paint 

4. Armadyl crossbow no 

7. So you got a chest with keys, but how do you obtain the keys, whats the event? Is the event just a chest you buy keys from the donor store?

8. Maybe

9. Whats the point if only one rank shows? Your an admin and want to be a vet too? 

10. Again multiple ranks

11. Again multiple ranks 

12. Could be used to make PvP gear, and make it do bonus damage in PvP like 15-20% more 

13. It is being added yes

14. If we add smithing, we will only make it able to smith and smelt 3-5 items a dungeon run. 

15. Will be considered if you can think of different requirements for it, and a location for it with a cord and the full drops tables

16. Already being done on our next major donation store update

17. Boss pets is a boring add imo, but if people want it, it could be possible. Just feels too custom 

• Like 2

Boolin    1
1 hour ago, Fury said:

3. Draw it out how it will look like in paint 

It's a bit rough, but that's what I see when I think about it in my head. Or a list instead of sections like I put.

welcomeback.png.3ac3b3f6d612d78ddc1353473ed40fa4.png

Edited by Boolin