iPrometheus

Iprometheus Helper/Staff Application

iPrometheus    16

Timezone: EST

Discord Tag: killa..#0394

Languages: English, nearly fluent Spanish - ~8 years of being taught it throughout Middle School, High School, & briefly in College.

InGame name: Iprometheus 

Your contributions to Fury:

During my time here, I feel like - & others can back me up here - that I have been helpful both with answering questions poised by new comers & doing what I can to make Fury a better place for everyone. Additionally, I have invested a reasonable amount of time (~375 hours on my main account) on Fury to learn everything that I can about our server so that I would be better equipped to help not only other players but myself, too. 

Guides: 

Why would you make a good addition to the staff team?:

I believe I would make a good addition to our staff team because helping people is something that I will always go out of my way to do. Not only that but I am nothing but courteous - above all else. I try my best to provide players with answers that are concise & accurate.

How much time do you spend on Fury daily?:

This is a odd question for me to answer. Last week, I had surgery on my left ankle. One of the many requirements of my recovery is that I keep my leg elevated as much as I possibly can. Obviously, if my leg is elevated - I cannot use my PC. To technically answer this question - 0. How much time did I used to spend per day? Probably 3 or 4, sometimes more, dependent upon my day & college.

What do you think are the three most important qualities of a member on the staff team?:

The three most important qualities, to me, are transparency, honesty, and dignity. You have to be able to be proud of your decisions & their subsequent impacts or else why make them at all?

Screenshot of my in-game time: http://prntscr.com/lxqlu1

Edited by iPrometheus
Broken Link, Fixed :D + Addition of my Guides
  • Like 1

Ragnar    39

This application I will +1 for, you've always been helpful whenever I've seen you online. Granted your contributions should also contain your 3 guides, but never the less. I think you'd be a good helper.

Best of luck and godspeed.

• Thanks 1

iPrometheus    16
30 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

This application I will +1 for, you've always been helpful whenever I've seen you online. Granted your contributions should also contain your 3 guides, but never the less. I think you'd be a good helper.

Best of luck and godspeed.

Rag, I thought the contributions section was server-only, not inclusive of the forums as well. Regardless, thanks for the +1! 

iPrometheus    16
9 minutes ago, Astro Maddi said:

You need to have at least 3 guides on forums, 25 posts on forums, 100 hours ingame time and a few other things.

Astro, I linked my guides. I believe I have 27 posts & see screenshot at the bottom of my post. The prntscr link. Cheers

iPrometheus    16
3 minutes ago, Astro Maddi said:

hmm Idk what rag means then :D +1

He pointed it out & I put my guides in there. :P I was a little confused because I was under the impression that the "Your Contribution To Fury" was specific to in-game stuff - not forums as well. Ty for the +1, i appreciate it

Lena    34

At this time, I doubt forum posts ++ are important. But nonetheless, imo you're the most friendly and positive guy in the community. I've noticed you've wished everyone a great day and asked how everyone are doing every single day which shows that you care about the community. You're pretty active on the discord as well as in-game before you had your surgery. You're a good guy, Limpyboy. Continue making Fury a great place for everyone! :)

I will +10 this app since you're more than qualified to become a server support. Good luck on your application!9_9

• Thanks 1

iPrometheus    16
2 hours ago, Lena said:

At this time, I doubt forum posts ++ are important. But nonetheless, imo you're the most friendly and positive guy in the community. I've noticed you've wished everyone a great day and asked how everyone are doing every single day which shows that you care about the community. You're pretty active on the discord as well as in-game before you had your surgery. You're a good guy, Limpyboy. Continue making Fury a great place for everyone! :)

I will +10 this app since you're more than qualified to become a server support. Good luck on your application!9_9

Thank you Lena! Not gonna lie, Limpyboy made me laugh 😂😂 Thank you for the +10, I really appreciate it!

• Haha 1

adamr    25

+1. would be a great member to the staff team always helpful in discord, in game when online. Good luck!

• Thanks 1

iPrometheus    16
2 minutes ago, adamr said:

+1. would be a great member to the staff team always helpful in discord, in game when online. Good luck!

Thanks adam ❤

• Like 1

iPrometheus    16
28 minutes ago, Trodal said:

+1, we could use the extra staff members, once you get more active in game that is lol

Thanks for the +1 Troy :) Yeah, I figured that my inactivity might be an issue however, hopefully i'll set something up so I can play again

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.