adamr

Farewell

adamr    25

To those reading this, i would like to firstly and foremost thank Alex for creating FuryPS which i had some great times on and enjoyed it so much that i achieved the comp cape, as well as giving me the opportunity to become a Helper and Moderator on the server to help the community out.

Secondly I would like to thank the members of the staff team old and new for the assistance in bringing Fury to what it is, a server i enjoyed thoroughly. I would like to personally say that i will miss everyone that was a part of the community that i talked to,  I wish you all the best in life, as it is unfortunately passed my time to be able to spend the amount of time expected of a staff member as well as having the increased difficulty to find time as a regular player.

Now if you haven't realised as of yet, this is my resignation and probably my farewell at FuryPS, I'm moving to the USA in early January to start university, seeing how i'm already struggling to find time to play the server already it won't be fair to promising staff members and the community itself to hold my rank although i will do my best to try and come on to greet the community whenever possible, if anyone wishes to stay in contact with me feel free via discord. Again, I wish nothing but the best for FuryPS as well as the community as a whole. 

This will be my final post as a staff member on FuryPS. 

Again thank you for the long read and making it so special for me in the time that i played it <3.

AdamR.

• Sad 2

ZzStaticc    12

Noo adam, your going to be missed so so much buddy, such a kind genuine guy and i wish you all the best in the future and your amazing life journey brother! its been great to play along side you my friend! <3 :'(

• Like 1

Regis    7

Michael_Jordan_crying.jpg

Adam I wish the best to you, you've always been kind, helpful and (too) patient with me. We'll miss you dearly :(

• Like 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.