Anciency    4

Timezone: GTM +1 (Belgium)

Discord Tag: Glenn#4503

Languages: English & Dutch

InGame name: Anciency & Legend Anc

Your contributions to Fury:

EggHqUg.pngqrvQPEJ.png

Why would you make a good addition to the staff team?:

Can spend much time online in the next months because im free of work. And most of the time that I am active there is no other staff member online to help other players. Loyal to the server and also (one of) the highest donator of our RSPS to stay Fury alive.

How much time do you spend on Fury daily?:

Changed day to day.. Minimum 3-4 hours a day

What do you think are the three most important qualities of a member on the staff team?:

Active, helpfull and Trustworthy

Astro Maddi    40

FuryPS needs new staff members, and out of all the players, i'd say you are probably the best candidate since you are a veteran player, have plenty of experience and knowledge in the game and have donated an incredible amount to keep the server alive. Definite +1

GL

• Like 1

Anciency    4
2 hours ago, Astro Maddi said:

FuryPS needs new staff members, and out of all the players, i'd say you are probably the best candidate since you are a veteran player, have plenty of experience and knowledge in the game and have donated an incredible amount to keep the server alive. Definite +1

GL

Love 

adamr    25

+1 you are one of the most knowledgable players and clearly enjoy fury best of luck sir 

• Like 1

ZzStaticc    12

100% yes from me, seem such a nice person when i have spoken and knowledge is carried so far in this server. be a great addition to the team without a doubt! :D hopefully see you on board with us!

Anciency    4
On 29-1-2019 at 6:28 PM, adamr said:

+1 you are one of the most knowledgable players and clearly enjoy fury best of luck sir 

2 hours ago, ZzStaticc said:

100% yes from me, seem such a nice person when i have spoken and knowledge is carried so far in this server. be a great addition to the team without a doubt! :D hopefully see you on board with us!

Love :x

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.