Regis

Regis Staff application

Regis    7

Timezone:  Venezuelan Standard Time (VET), (GMT-5)

Discord Tag: Regis#1411

Languages: English and some degree of Spanish

Ingame name: Regis

Your contributions to Fury:

I have made three decently popular guides revolving around underappreciated wilderness bosses and have helped many players in-game.

SCLlIm3.png?1 UllAOfG.png?2 xSUb0MD.png?1

Why would you make a good addition to the staff team?

I have never hesitated to help or take people around to show the server and its features.

I maintain good relations with current staff (and even some ex-staff) and no players seem to hold grudges towards me [I hope so].

I have a good understanding of the game and even some of the best features of the server. It is said you need 1000 hours to become an expert on  a field. I'm probably 73% expert on Fury already. And getting better everyday ;)

How much time do you spend on Fury daily?

I try to clock in at least 1-2 hours on week days. Generally during the window of 08:00-12:00 (server time) or 20:00-24:00 (server time).

During weekends I try to spend quite a bit of time in here, at least 4 hours daily.

Whenever possible I also try to hop in every other hour just for a bit  (you can't miss the evil tree event! Too good!)

What do you think are the three most important qualities of a member on the staff team?

1. Knowledge - without a deep understanding of the game and the rules you can't help others, no matter how nice you are.

2. Willingness to help - Being staff is a life of solving other peoples problems and answering questions, one must be prepared to do so, and patiently deal with players of all levels of in-game knowledge.

3. Reliability - Simply put, you have to be there to be able to help.

Thank you for the opportunity, folks.

• Like 1

ZzStaticc    12

by far the best candidate for helper. kind and out going and willing to help everyone with a genuine aspect to helping the server get the support it needs! 1 million percent yes! <3

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.