Watari    8

I'll be putting my suggestions and bugs for the server in here.

General Suggestions:
-fix bankers not responding, for example in draynor, only clicking the booth works
-Add RC guild robes
-Fix Evil Tree in quest tab saying there's an evil tree when there is none
-Custom titles with difficulty of the account/or able to see other people their difficulty other than highscores
-Make mix potions drinkable or remove from mithril dragon droplist
-Fix prayer reduction stats from armor, currently not effective
-Verac's flail currently does slash damage, this should be crush. Source
-Remove Fire Cape from mystery box/vote book
-When in combat, the NPC you're fighting is not always "on top" / "visible" due other NPCs being above it making others invisible.
-Complete Curse Prayers, they only give the base status but no actual bonuses or increasing stats
-Add Ava's accumulator effect to Ranging Cape (  (t)  )
-talk to and configure on the charming imp are turned around
-Add Waterfall Dungeon http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Waterfall_Dungeon

PVM Suggestions:
-Add loot for Monkey Guards, as they currently drop nothing
-Fix Yaks not fighting back
-Steel dragons are not weak to magic, while they should be. Source
-Add more drops than just bones to Hellhounds
-Add drops to Waterfiends
-Reduce aggro distance at Tormented Demons
-Add attack animation for Fire Giants
-Add Fire Giants to Smoke Dungeon
-Fix Wild Dog aggro to players above lvl 71 Source
-Fix Divine effect, does not drain pray in a proper way.

PVP Suggestions:
-None as of now since it's still very much WIP

Skilling Suggestions:
-add Sorceress's Garden (Thieving)
-Add buckets to farming shops (for super compost)
-Give Farming: "check health" exp
-Increase the duration of a fire when logs are added (bonfire)
-Add Taverly/Varrock Ivy's to teleports (WoodCutting)
-Fix Potter's Wheel to create Unfired Plant Pot (Since I can't get the unfired plant pot, I don't know if Pottery oven works yes or no)
^In addition, check if saplings can grow in plant pots.
-Decrease the impact of fire on Evil Tree, it kills it ridiculously fast
-Fix not being able to chop an evil tree when the spot in front of you is lit on fire
-Fix logs not being able to set on fire from the inventory in dungeoneering, work around: drop logs and right click
-Fix Runecrafting where ZMI gives blank spaces in inventory and an altar for exp is randomly selected while exp should be per rune (source)
-Add Pirate Impling to PuroPuro
-Implings in PuroPuro are all set to certain locations/spawn timers. This removes the variation and fun of puropuro.
With that said, there's only 1 kingly impling spawned at the north east but nowhere else.
-Fix Mutated Vines not re-spawning properly (excluding when server gets reset/updated)
-Fix box traps(Hunter) not showing properly when they've collapsed.

-Add effigys

Iron man suggestions:

Completed Suggestions/fixes:

-remove 1 duplicate chisel/hammer from bob's basic tools
-let people choose difficulty before tutorial
-Add tool Leprechaun to Ardougne, currently only Martin is there.
-Sell all option for the merchant
-Fix Vote Book bonus exp timer
-Fix the exit of Wilderness Agility Course
-Add cooking gauntlets to decrease burning. 
-Add strange rocks 
-Restrict NPC movement (Aggro)
-Option to filter game logs
-Add drops to Daggonoth
-Fix Magical Wheat in puropuro, you can only pass through the first 2 rows.
-Fix Jadinkos lair, fires instantly go out while they should stay on to be used.
-lvl120 skillcapes
-More harvest potential when farming
-Dragon 2h has a value of 2gp
-Fix Gembag
-Fix unreachable fishing spots in Living Rock Cavern
-Add availability for Iron man to get Helm of Neitiznot

Want your suggestion on my list?

Either reply or PM me in-game!

• Like 1

Fury    102

Some are good some are bad, I like Rcing robes, I like the lava mines which is something we wanted to add but instead made golden armor obtainable through shooting star. We already have advanced agility and bringing in those 2 new courses wouldn't do much, but make us not focus on the important things.

Strange rocks are really good and is something I really enjoyed and could be added in the future possibly with effigies. Keldagrim is a maybe for thieving, but you can pickpocket almost every other NPC in the game with special rewards, and the daily tasks system we need our interface maker. 

Sell all option as a right click on the thieving NPC was one of my idea's and was already being added 

We will fix the bugs your presented us with and the QoL, but stuff like tool belt is too easy honestly and the other things.... Like putting coins automatically into the pouch, just collect them and put them in the pouch yourself, plus it would present a problem with staking as people want gp in their inventory and pouch and if they win a stake over 2b it'll drop the the ground and etc and etc. 

• Like 1

Watari    8
10 minutes ago, Fury said:

Some are good some are bad, I like Rcing robes, I like the lava mines which is something we wanted to add but instead made golden armor obtainable through shooting star. We already have advanced agility and bringing in those 2 new courses wouldn't do much, but make us not focus on the important things.

Strange rocks are really good and is something I really enjoyed and could be added in the future possibly with effigies. Keldagrim is a maybe for thieving, but you can pickpocket almost every other NPC in the game with special rewards, and the daily tasks system we need our interface maker. 

Sell all option as a right click on the thieving NPC was one of my idea's and was already being added 

We will fix the bugs your presented us with and the QoL, but stuff like tool belt is too easy honestly and the other things.... Like putting coins automatically into the pouch, just collect them and put them in the pouch yourself, plus it would present a problem with staking as people want gp in their inventory and pouch and if they win a stake over 2b it'll drop the the ground and etc and etc. 

I appreciate your feedback!
I've edited my list accordingly.

Watari    8

.Shameless bump.

Updated my suggestion list and glad to see a lot of fixes happening, thanks again!

Watari    8

Updated my list with plenty new suggestions and updated the completed list as well.
Thanks again Greg for your hard work <3

Fury    102

so about the runecrafting, you didn't provide a source, but you get experience for essence, you never got experience per rune you crafted because then air runes a level 1 method would be best experience! 

• Like 1

Watari    8
24 minutes ago, Fury said:

so about the runecrafting, you didn't provide a source, but you get experience for essence, you never got experience per rune you crafted because then air runes a level 1 method would be best experience! 

You're correct, I had another look into this and the current exp is correct.
I'll edit it accordingly but that the zmi altar is a bit buggy, so would appreciate if you guys could look into that.

Watari    8

Shameless self bump for new content posted.