Sign in to follow this  
Greg

Saving issues/changes - 09-02-2018

Greg    113

As you may have noticed the update last night caused player saving to break completely, this has since been fixed. We're looking into a test server so we can test updates out prior to release to make sure something like this doesn't happen again. This effected a lot of people so we have an elf at home who will compensate each person 1 mystery box & 3 vote books for any lost progress & votes.

Also a good time to mention I'm actually flying to visit Fury next week so updates will be a bit sporadic around then, we're planning on starting major combat changes, although the "pvp" update won't be one big change we'll be doing lots of updates over a period of a few weeks.

Thanks for sticking around,
Greg

• Thanks 1

Watari    8

Thanks for the quick fix!
Test server? How about locally?

Greg    113
14 minutes ago, Watari said:

Thanks for the quick fix!
Test server? How about locally?

Yes I do test locally but I only have so much time and it's surprisingly easy to miss things, if we could get in a routine of having an update on a test server a day before it comes out so mods can hop on and test the new content; something like broken player saves happening again could easily be avoided as I won't be the only line of defense.