Sign in to follow this  
Fury

How to make the best Iron man

Fury    140

So recently iv been thinking, I didn't give it my all into making the iron man what it should be, with some shops that should be available not there and shops that shouldn't are allowed. Plus I feel like we should add more strictly iron man content to make it more fun and interesting for them. At this point we have a lot of iron man complain about the difficulty when they are an iron man so it makes no sense and other iron man complain about how its not difficult enough. 

For this compromise I want to re-look over the whole iron man mode, add proper rewards, and make sure their path from early game to late game can all be done as an iron man and fun at the same time. 

Your job guys is to give us feedback and what do you think is wrong with iron man mode on this thread and how to improve it. All feedback will be taken and looked over, but not all will be implemented. We are here for you iron men and we want to make your game mode good, so we can release our future ultimate iron man game mode which will be Furys biggest prize pool competition! 

• Like 1

Takedown    2

1. (goes for iron and not iron)  Trees are unable to be planted. Reason to be fixed: This is a large part of training farming.

2. Slayer point shop is not accessable.

3. Can not create cross bow limbs or pickaxes.

4.We should be able to duo -slayer and recieve points as long as it is with another ironman only.

• Like 1

Fury    140
17 hours ago, Takedown said:

1. (goes for iron and not iron)  Trees are unable to be planted. Reason to be fixed: This is a large part of training farming.

2. Slayer point shop is not accessable.

3. Can not create cross bow limbs or pickaxes.

4.We should be able to duo -slayer and recieve points as long as it is with another ironman only.

Alright I like all these suggestions, will find solutions to all of this 

13 hours ago, Watari said:

Non Irons as well but especially Irons should have access to cooking gauntlets 

Ok we are considering the vote store the most is that a good place for them ? 

• Like 1

Watari    8
4 hours ago, Fury said:

Alright I like all these suggestions, will find solutions to all of this 

Ok we are considering the vote store the most is that a good place for them ? 

I'm all in for the vote store, thanks!

Halopwner42    3

I feel smithing should be reworked in a way where the best training method for it is not in dung

also ironmen do not have access to the runecrafting guild store which speeds up the skill significantly

Edited by Halopwner42

Fury    140

Ok will add the cooking gauntlets to the vote store :) Thanks for the suggestions

We will add the rcing guild store to iron men with the teleport tabs, and for smithing if you do it dung you get no added benefits, and no gp gained. In real smithing you make tons of money by alching the rune and addy stuff, so in turn its worth it. Possibly will add blast furnace, OR in the future with our stealing creation mini-game it'll be better to do it outside. 

Fapple    0
On 2/19/2018 at 3:09 AM, Fury said:

Ok will add the cooking gauntlets to the vote store :) Thanks for the suggestions

We will add the rcing guild store to iron men with the teleport tabs, and for smithing if you do it dung you get no added benefits, and no gp gained. In real smithing you make tons of money by alching the rune and addy stuff, so in turn its worth it. Possibly will add blast furnace, OR in the future with our stealing creation mini-game it'll be better to do it outside. 

OMG stealing creation are you forreal!?  That's my absolute fave minigame.

Super stoked if that becomes a real thing. And gaining xp while playing would be amazingly dope too.

Roman    1

One thing I would like to see is a drop command that would show monsters that dropped a certain item.

For example, ::drops guam seed

and it would provide a list maybe level sorted or alphabetical with monsters that have that item in their drop table

This would solve the "crap I need to get x item..." "/hey guys anyone know where to get x item?" "Yeah its in y shop" "Ok cool but im ironman"

So far i've been using both runescape wikis but its a bit strange since drop tables are neither 100% osrs or rs3 so it gets iffy sometimes

Halopwner42    3
On 2/19/2018 at 4:09 AM, Fury said:

fix the coal bag plz

and dwarf weed seeds are just about impossible to obtain from master farmer ( im not even sure it has the chance)

Edited by Halopwner42

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this