Sign in to follow this  
Trodal

Trodal Helper Application

Trodal    18

Timezone: Eastern Time Zone (Michigan)

Discord Tag: Troy#4246

Languages: English

InGame name: Trodal/Legend

Your contributions to Fury: I have been on this server (with the exception of a small break) since the day it was released from beta. I have been a very active player and I have donated quite a bit to this server in the hopes that it would grow into what it is today and hopefully grow even more in the near future.

Why would you make a good addition to the staff team?: I think I would make a good addition to the staff team because I have been very dedicated to this server and will continue to be. Since I am maxed I can spend a lot of my time  working on the staff side of things; helping with players, helping to find bugs and stuff like that. I don't even know if you are currently looking for other staff members but i wanted to make sure my hat was in the ring in case you ever do need more people to step up. I know a lot about the server and have put in a lot of time into it.

How much time do you spend on Fury daily?: generally a few hours every day, some days are less based on school schedule but  more on the weekend

What do you think are the three most important qualities of a member on the staff team?:  1. Maturity 2. Honesty 3. Dedication/Server Knowledge (couldn't decide between these 2 lol)

Watari    8

Thank you for applying Trodal!

I'm sorry to say and this is really a mistake on our side, but you will need at least 3 tutorials/guides on the forums to apply.

Your application will not be denied or whatsoever because of this, but we do ask you to meet these requirements first.

Cheers,

Watari

Not sure what guides to make?
Have a look here: 

tomsverk    2

+1 from me, Trodal is a big known name atleast for me. when I first joined server Trodal was the big OG and always was nice and helped out. Would be perfect for Helper rank imo.

UrinalCake    14

+1 for Trodal, how can I say no? Helped me when I was a noob and just joined the server deffs a good candidate

Fury    126

Application is approved, I enjoyed your guides and re-read through them, hunter one I already posted on, but the fletching one is missing the pictures

Sorry it took so long to approve you, we had staff full, and people to demote 

Welcome to the team man