Sign in to follow this  
Greg

Goodbye

Greg    112

I've been working with Fury for almost eight months now, and the server has existed in one form or another for just over two years. But the time has come where I need to move on with life and begin making a name for myself in the real world. It's sad and hard to let this go especially having put so much effort in,  met so many great people and built a wonderful community, but the timing is right and all great things must come to a close.

Have no fear, this is not the end! I've been talking with Fury about this for a little while now and he is continuing on regardless, so I hope you have and will continue to enjoy playing the game as much as I had creating it!

Farewell friends,

Greg

• Sad 3

Muse    28

Greg I had no idea :/

I think I speak for the whole of the community when I say that we have absolutely loved you being here with us and I guess I want to say thank you on behalf of every single person here as you've consistently brought amazing updates, bug fixes and changes.

I really wish you the best of luck in the future and i'm sure you'll have no trouble at all making a name for yourself.

Keep on listening to Gerry Cinnamon and remember to stay in touch :D

Jack. 

Ragnar    0

Farewell Greg, I will say I am sad to see you go! :c

I wish you the best of luck and I agree with Muse, I have no doubt you will make a name for yourself :) 

You are one of the most OP developers I've ever had the chance to make acquaintances with, and it was a pleasure reporting bugs to you and watching you work your magic.

Take care bro.

<3 Ragnar

Edited by Ragnar

Fury    44

We will all miss and Greg and hopefully after his one month Europe trip he returns to Fury :)

Other then that Muse and Me and possibly another Dev I am looking for will be taking over a majority of Fury's work which was left in the dust the past few months, this includes small bugs, annoying things in-game, shops, drops, new npc's, donor zones, new home, interfaces and lots of other cool stuff. 

Plus after all this is done we will be releasing wilderness slayer and our PvP system while we run checking on how PvP is functioning atm with the new updates.

Symbiotic    3

Damn I'm gonna miss ya Greg :( it's gonna be tough finding another developer like yourself. I'm back now tho guys if we need any help in-game-wise or forum-wise I'm here to help. I even have some java experience if you wanna see how advanced/shitty my skills are lmk. I have experience with making shops, coding in objects, npcs, dialogue, commands, etc. I can help on little things here and there, but probably will be biggest help ingame or on forums. lmk if ya need me :)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this