Sign in to follow this  
Fury

Huge June Update - Part 2!

Fury    102

This is the update you guys, were waiting for! This was the one we lost sleep over and I only slept one hour trying to get this out for you guys ASAP! 

We have two developers working on Fury currently and again as they learn the source then overtime the updates will be bigger and filled with more quality!

I would like to thank the development team and our lead developer Dioxin for helping make this update happen and staying up these long nights with me, I would also like to thank our other developer if he would like his name disclosed or not :)

Lets begin with the updates 

• Thieving guild now has a notification in the quest tab indicating when the event will start, we will also add one of these for double experience and pest control and any other events we have in the future
  • Edimmu is now 100% 95 dung requirement, you guy's had your fun testing it for us and now its good to go 
  • Resource dungeons, have all been completed, but the frost dragon one and the moss giant one. I am thinking what to do with the frost dragon room because in the room for wyverns we put frosts there, so then I might have to remove wyverns from ::rzone put them there, put frosts in here and etc, but feedback would be lovely for today's update
  • We have also added all the item spawns to Resource Dungeons so it could be a way to collect those starter herbs, those blue dragon scales, or maybe even limpwurt roots all for free 
  • Muddy chest has been released with an amazing drop table falling into four categories , the first being Food, then Bars, Runes, and Gems, if you land on any of them you will get a nice reward, great for iron men and regular players alike :) 
  • We have added in a possible clan chat name dupe fix which would also fix people who have bad wifi and keep dcing and then the server won't let you on because it thinks your ip is still connected to the client
  • We have added a pest control fix so the games all end now properly and we will be doing pest control events again soon 
  • Claiming vote books in dung will not work now and will say to claim outside of a dung 
  • The activate curse achievement should now be working properly 100% of the time 
  • We improved the attack speed of kalphite queen and now she should attack normally instead of 5 times a second
  • Nex Insta-kill dart bug paired with the reloading of the regions bug has now been fixed, so you can now climb up the rocks for nex and then climb back down if you want to start another kill
  • Corporeal beast is now a 40 second timer for re-spawning 
  • Fixed the Evil tree and everything about it so it should be 100% smooth now
  • Fixed the Shooting star and everything about it so it should also be 100% smooth now, but we need to observe it live
  • The thieving guild events are still in testing and we want to make the thieving guild a very lively place with all the best thieves so starting a thieving event is still easy and can make you over 20m coins in less then 10-20 minutes making it better then stalls
  • Updated all the fishing experience for shark and monkfish
  • All the fishing spots in Living rock cavern have now been fixed to a normal click range, same applies to dung 
  • Familiars can now be brought into construction without fear of them disappearing  
  • Added a rocktail fishing spot to ::rzone as well :)
  • We have also added a new death NPC lurking in the north-west house of edge, its a new Death and hes sitting on his soon to be throne(this is the start of wilderness slayer, souls collection update, and a future death boss fight :)

I would like to thank you guys for sticking with us while we were making this update happen, as you guy's knew we had a lot of bug's reported this week and it was our goal to squash a huge part of them, and I am glad to say we did, and this following week we hope to squash them all! 

We are making PvP updates here and there, but full focus will go into it possibly by the end of this week or maybe at the end of next week depending on the plan's and suggestions/bugs you guys have for us

Thank you once again for patiently waiting, the Fury team loves you guys <3 

• Like 2

Fury    102

Forgot to push actually two of the resource dungeon's, an important one is blue dragons, and didn't push my change for passive iron drags steel and TD's which would make killing these NPC's easier :)

Next update you can expect all the resource dungeon's fully done and working perfectly though :)

Exivel    13

Amazing. This update clearly took alot of time. Thank you!

Welcome to the new developers. Great work so far.

Ragnar    17
2 minutes ago, Fury said:

Forgot to push actually two of the resource dungeon's, an important one is blue dragons, and didn't push my change for passive iron drags steel and TD's which would make killing these NPC's easier :)

Next update you can expect all the resource dungeon's fully done and working perfectly though :)

Thanks for letting us know! Will pass this info along for those who ask :)

Fury    102
32 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

Thanks for letting us know! Will pass this info along for those who ask :)

Actually added now, only dungeon's incomplete now are frost and the moss, but those will be in the next update <3 

Hope you guys enjoy and if you find some bug's don't mind telling us, we have a new developmental team so its a learning process 

Old    17

wow ... Fury i want to quit my job to play all day !!! Thank you guys !!

Lena    12

Thousands of thumbs ups for the effort you're laying in this project. Imo Fury is one the best RSPS i've played through the years, that because of the features Fury has to offer. I'm looking forward to future updates! Keep up the good work! :D

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this