Symbiotic

Symbiotic's Helper Application

Symbiotic    10
Posted (edited)

Timezone: Eastern Standard Timezone (U.S.) - Michigan, USA

Discord Tag: Symbiotic#2053

Languages: English, elementary German

InGame name: Symbiotic

Your contributions to Fury: A Comprehensive Fury Price Guide, Prayer Guide, Slayer FAQ Guide. The very first day I joined Fury I knew I wanted to challenge myself by starting Legend mode. This has enabled me to partake in the intensification of the competitive environment known as Legend Mode by becoming #4 Overall Exp., #2 Slayer, #2 Attack, #2 Range etc.  Whenever I'm online training Slayer and other skills for long hours on end, I have plenty of time for answering questions asked frequently by newcomers, reporting bugs whenever I come across them, linking new players to forum threads, and just showing newcomers around the server in general.

Why would you make a good addition to the staff team?: (Member since beginning of February, 2018) Not only will I become even more active in-game if approved, I'm always on forums commenting, suggesting, posting and editing guides (and of course chatting on discord from time to time). I think I would make an acceptable addition to the team in the sense that I have the potential to make a few people here and there light up a smile behind their screens and consistently remind newcomers that they're just as important to the server as anyone else is, that their voice will be heard and that their questions will be answered. Lastly, I would recognize my position as a privilege that also comes with a boatload of responsibility and I will continue to ask questions about things I have yet to learn in order to better the server, myself and the people around me.  

How much time do you spend on Fury daily?: I'd say average of 6 hours+ a day when I'm on. Anywhere from a couple hours (on a really busy work/school day - which is very rare) to 5-10+ hours (laid back day which are most days especially on weekends).

What do you think are the three most important qualities of a member on the staff team?: 1. Integrity 2. Dedication/Resilience/Loyalty 3. Kind-Hearted/Caring

Time Played: 5b30ae5298465_ScreenShot2018-06-25at4_55_33AM.png.7029e2e703ffbb0826271781703dd6b1.png

Edited by Symbiotic

Ragnar    17
Posted (edited)

I think you'd be a welcomed addition, but that decision is not up to me to decide.

Best of luck though :D

Edited by Ragnar
  • Like 1

Exivel    13

Decent application. would like to see you answer some more questions in the help chat tho. 
Best of luck!

Old    17

Good luck man, i think you are Veteran, so you deserve it :P

• Like 1

Jared    1

Support! +1! Symbiotic is frequently answering my questions before anyone else and he is verykind, thoughtful and loving!
The greatest role model we should all aspire to be! :x 9_9

- Legge

• Like 1

Exivel    13

He's been answering every question that players have been asking in help chat, I highly recommend him. :x

• Like 1

The X    23

yes yes yes, a big fat +1 from me, we NEEEEEED him <3

• Like 1

Mudkips    1

+1, and is generally on when most staff isn't. Would be a health addition.

• Like 1

Fury    102

Sorry it took so long, but a very big and happy approval from me and the fellow Fury community! 

Welcome to the staff team.

• Like 1

Trodal    10

+1 from me, should be promoted if a spot becomes available

• Like 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this