Sign in to follow this  
Magic

My Signature

Magic    7

Hey guys, I was talking to a friend and he convinced me to look into graphic design and I thought where else better to start than by making my own forum signature. Let my know what you guys think. This is my first attempt at using Photoshop and creating something myself so be honest. If you see anything you dislike let me know what so I can try to improve on it in the future. Also this is probably the wrong section for this but if anyone else wants me to try and make them a signature go ahead and send me a design or a plan for what you want and I'll give it a shot.

Symbiotic    77

Hey man looks pretty cool and unique! As far as the only the i don't like about it is the fact that the wizard g hat blends in with the blue background so i'd recommend using a different color to contrast that with like black or maybe just a clear background. And btw i'll pay u in gp if you make me a sig :D i got an idea already i can send u it when you're ready.

Lena    34

Nice work! I could also use a forum signature as well, but my photoshop skills doesn't come in handy.. If you like, could you help me with one? Attached a picture which you can base on. Looking forward to your reply! 

25006842_170412370222923_4645125723260977152_n.jpg

Magic    7
On 7/4/2018 at 2:44 PM, Trodal said:

Somebody needs to do a signature for me :(

Hit me up with a design you want and Ill see what I can do.

Ragnar    39

Thank you! It looks dope af.  Posted it for everyone to see besides in my signature section :)

rag_finished.png

Edited by Ragnar

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this