Symbiotic

Sym's Suggestion POLL

Sym's Suggestion POLL  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following Content-Related Suggestion would you like to see pushed in future updates?: <PICK 5 MAX> <COMMENT TOP 5>

• ::chair command that sits your character in throne appropriate to the player's individual donation tier (based off Construction chair models/accurate outsourced models)
    • The Loyalty Titles suggested in ::thread 465 --------- (similar colors, requirements, and titles)
    • Firemaking Feature: The colored firemaking tools that come out of Fire Spirit Orb give extra exp when logs are added to it via "add-to" option. Exp. rewarded based off of Colors of firemakers similar to crafting gem/donation tier colors
    • Realistic Donation Capes(untrade-able): Each cape is black MASTERCAPE model with OUTLINE COLORS and PARTICLE COLORS corresponding to each donation tier (bought via Wise Old Man if donor) (maybe have forum gem icons in center)
    • Bunny Ears, Sled, Flippers, Gnome Scarf, Boxing Gloves, Easter Basket, ?Morph Rings?, and rainbow boots from stronghold chest are all available in Vote Rewards Store for high amount of Vote Pts
    • Scythe implemented in game via 100 death task completions. Is TRADE-ABLE for realistic price.
    • Working God Bird pets, Dragon Pets, etc
    • Kiln & TokHaar Capes
    • Spellcaster, Goliath and Swift Gloves all obtainable in-game for 17,500 slayer points each or by killing some dope boss
    • ToolBelt

Symbiotic    81

PICK 5 AND COMMENT TOP 5

COMMENT YOUR FAVORITE 5 IN COMMENT SECTION BELOW IN ORDER FROM MOST FAVORITE TO LEAST FAVORITE

1. 5acababa586d3_ScreenShot2018-04-08at11_56_26AM.png.c610519be31df2bab00067bf696c4d6d.png

2.    ::thread 465

New Loyalty Titles (make variety of colors, not just purple) (gives players feeling of more content in game and widened variety in customization of character) (more feeling of progression as well and achievement)

Phantom - Kill Corporeal Beast 1000 times OR Receive all sigil drops from Corp (arcane, elysian, spectral, divine)

Spectre - Receive at least one spectral sigil drop from Corporeal Beast

Divine - Receive at least one divine sigil drop from Corporeal Beast

Reaper - Complete 100 Death Slayer Tasks. Hence, Grim Reaper. OR 500 assigned bosses slain OR 1000 assigned bosses slain?

Savage / Sinister - Kill 1000 players total

Relentless - 100 player killstreak

Demonic / Demonslayer- Kill 1000 black demons under slayer task

Nexual / Nexy - Kill Nex 100 times

Overlord / Omnipotent - Consume 1000 overloads

Legend - Lvl. 138 on legend mode OR 100m total legend mode xp

Extreme -  Lvl. 138 on extreme mode     

War Chief - Killing all bosses in game at least once

Dragonslayer - Kill 10k dragons

4. image.png.a16cd4ce02dcfe22fe8447b3e6bf0b8e.png

Maybe have forum gem icons on center of back of cape:

5b4440eb1e9be_ScreenShot2018-07-10at1_09_28AM.png.bf3888d446a3f5965703d66db58848d4.png

Edited by Symbiotic

Ragnar    41

Man, soon as I read "able to pick more than one answer" it was over. I basically voted for 7/10 :)

Wasn't on the list, but I would love to see Dominion Sword become 1h instead of 2h

Top 5

1. Kiln, mostly because it's bis cape besides Max and Comp. Gives people on Legend something to use besides the Firecape and Legends cape
  2. Loyalty titles, I would love seeing new loyalty titles such as Warrior, Savage, General, God of War, Genocidal, Game mode titles (for legend's and extreme's), etc. or maybe even the ability to do customized titles within reason
  3. Scythe, Scythe should definitely be in-game because it is probably one of the most desired cosmetics with the sled. I would love to be able to obtain it for like 5-10k slayer points or by completing 100 death tasks.
  4. Sled, and the other cosmetics, there will always be people who love cosmetics. So Scythe, Sled and all these other cosmetics that are not in-game at the moment, I think should be added in-game. (not a priority)
  5. Donation capes, I do like the idea of donation tier capes or at least rank capes in a sense because it also expands the variety since Black Santa is technically the only custom item on the market.
Edited by Ragnar
  • Like 1

Old    18

1. Titles

2. ears

3. kiln

4. gloves

5. toolbelt

• Like 1

phanny phart    10

1. Vote rewards - Why? voting is important and a lot of people vote, whether it is for the bonus experience you get for opening a book, or if its simply to spend points on cosmetics/rewards. Having these cosmetics, will give people more of an incentive to vote in the long run.

2. Loyalty titles - These are always a cool addition, especially custom and hard earned titles - also adding in titles that represent our chosen game modes. I would like to see more titles open to suggestion via player base. Maybe even add new ways to unlock emotes via completing a task or another emote, or by unlocking certain soundtracks :P

3. Sycthe via death tasks - This would be cool, a challenge and one hell of a journey. Could also maybe introduce special tasks, which can be assigned via death slayer master, why? - A chance of receiving a special reward via death task can be completely random, for example - a dragon spear, crystal keys (halves) or godsword blades, including an extremely rare item, like bandos piece. (open to suggestions) 

4. Pets - skilling pets/boss pets, this makes a skill worth the challenge ahead. Although we already have summoning familiars, it isn't quite the same! killing bosses for pets is more rewarding than farming for loot at times (IMO) these would be a nice addition to the server, if to be implemented and fully functional. 

5. Capes- I would like to see capes have their original effects > even more so, master skillcapes with effects. There was something similar on runique to do with donation capes and tiers, in all honesty they were the biggest pile of wank going.  

• Like 2

Rotten    1
  1. LOYALTY TITLES            Just for recognition to other players
  2. PETS                                 No need to say why, everybody loves a companion
  3. Kiln & TokHaar capes     I would love a better cape than firecape, would be a great upgrade.

These are my votes, there were only 3 because I would like admins to focus on those ones for now. (my opinion)

• Like 1

Symbiotic    81

I also forgot to mention these suggestion:

• ::drops item name 
  • ::drops crystal chest
  • ::drops muddy chest
  • Skill icons on mastercapes
  • Make Dominion Sword 1-handed

My Top 5:

1. Kiln - Why? More PVM content and better cape than firecape/legend cape. Gives player more feeling of content depth. We need more pre-eoc exclusive bosses to separate us from osrs servers anyway.
  2. Spellcaster, Swift, Goliath obtainable - Only gloves obtainable in-game are barrows gloves for pvm.
  3. Loyalty Titles - These will all be very noticeable in-game as you can see them when you hover your mouse over a character. Gives whole server feeling of a higher level of customization with the various color/titles and feeling of achievement/progression due to the requirements for some of the titles. Also rewards loyal players.
  4. Cosmetics such as bunny ears, sled, boxing gloves, flippers, gnome scarf in Vote Reward Store - This is also VERY important for giving players more of an incentive to vote plus rewards extreme/legend players for buying a lot of vote books from other players and grinding through the mode. Also gives skillers more content and fashionscape to show off.
  5. Scythe - Gives hardcore slayers, legend slayers and pvmers more of a journey and gives huge reward of a tradeable classic cosmetic that is very scarce/exclusive. Shows rest of community how talented and dedicated they are within server.

Sammy    12

My top 5:

1. Rares (incl. scythe)

2. loyalty titles

3. Toolbelt

4. Kiln

5. Donation capes

• Like 1

Fury    141

Read the feedback, looked at the poll, and understand what you guy's want now. 

What ill tell you from the start about 50% of the stuff here I like and will add, the other 50% is a gamble and might not happen, or for the full 100% of the content ill finds ways to add it in. The least probable thing here to happen is the loyalty titles sadly. 

Keep voting on the polls though I love seeing the results! 

• Like 2

Symbiotic    81
1 hour ago, Fury said:

What ill tell you from the start about 50% of the stuff here I like and will add, the other 50% is a gamble and might not happen, or for the full 100% of the content ill finds ways to add it in. The least probable thing here to happen is the loyalty titles sadly. 

Thanks for checking it out and commenting G :D I'll try to post these regularly when appropriate for community :) Thinking like bi-monthly or monthly basis. And, if i may ask, why loyaltys least probable? :c

Ragnar    41
8 hours ago, Fury said:

Well thanks for at least telling us :)

Psyched for these others that are forsure and the ones that are possibilities