Skate

Quick QOL Suggestion

Skate    2

Would be cool to add a little box somewhere on the screen that is a countdown for things such as potions (anti-fire, overloads..etc) so you know when you need to take another sip, vengeance so you know when you can cast again, teleblock so you know when you can tele if it has been cast on you and so on. Would help out PvM'ers and PvP'ers a ton. Could be a toggle on and toggle off button as well for the people who do not want it. Or at least make the warning text for things such as anti-fires a different color than the rest of the chat box so it doesn't get lost in the non stop "youre potion protects you from the heat of the dragons breath, your shield absorbs most of the dragons fiery breath" text. 

Sincerely,

Someone who has died from dragons a few too many times lol

• Like 2

Lena    35

I support this 100%, but I think it'll be difficult to code in. I'm not any familiar with coding, but since its a custom timer for different things - it will take time to create and code in.
But I like the idea!xD Keep them ideas coming! 

Edited by Lena

Fury    141
2 hours ago, Lena said:

I support this 100%, but I think it'll be difficult to code in. I'm not any familiar with coding, but since its a custom timer for different things - it will take time to create and code in.
But I like the idea!xD Keep them ideas coming! 

Its actually pretty simple to do it, and it will be done before the end of the month, just another thing needed for our PvP updates and PvM :)

Lena    35
14 minutes ago, Fury said:

Its actually pretty simple to do it, and it will be done before the end of the month, just another thing needed for our PvP updates and PvM :)

Ah, ok! Thought timers and stuff was difficult to code - but seems not! Thanks for sorting it out!B|

Exivel    36

Great suggestion, i'm glad this'll be added.
I died a few times due to not paying attention to my antifire potion as well, pretty frustrating. :$