Sign in to follow this  
Fury

Sorry for today! Missing items explained

Fury    140

Just wanted to say sorry for today about your stuff being gone and all that stuff, we had a few bad apples abuse our double pest control event code which by accident doubled all of the pest control points you had per game you played. This was bad logic with old code and new code, its not disabled and I have been fixing the mess for over 12 hours with Nando. Our final solution was to revert the banks to how they were, before the major abuse, and remove the ores, points, herbs, and seeds obtained during this time. You may have some stuff missing and I will be going through all the logs helping all donors and non-donors if possible. Please understand not all ores, seeds, and herbs are retrievable, I will be refunding any donors their void sets, and anyone who obtained a void set less then 2 weeks ago. We are also going to do a full day of double pest control points this week and make it an official event, and we are trying to code in a wishing well which might double all the resources you gain for 24 hours to make up for the loss of resources that just happened. We are coming up with a ton of solutions and we want your feedback guy's, this was a major issue and I hope this is the last one we have on Fury for a while, because its been a super hectic week where we had dupers, a rollback and other stuff. All this has been resolved. as Nando is new on the team we have taken a lot of measures to test all our code properly and for it to go through a test server now, but a lot of the issues that came up is old code mixing with new code and very specific event's that were never known on Fury before to trigger these things. We have hopefully fixed everything and we are still on our way to finishing most of our PvP updates, and I am very sorry for this week, I truly am from the bottom of my heart, its been very stressful on me and I know the players themselves have been stressed out as well. We are here to make Fury the best pre-eoc server and sure we can have some slip ups, but the most important thing is if you guy's keep on supporting us!

Also we have given back anyone their polypore stuff, and anyone who was effected in the morning and lost their stuff, it should all be back in your inventory and I hope with the event's we have this week you guy's can be happy and make up for it. 

I have also decided to extend bonus experience for another week. along side with the double pest control event we will have one day, and the well event if we code it in :)

Thank you once again and I am very sorry for what happened! I will be online all day and night trying to fix the after effects of this issue and I hope you guy's can forgive us because this is the first time since launch Fury has had so many issues <3 

With the increasing number of players the more issues are found, we are also going to do a ton of marketing this week when we finish up the final PvP changes <3

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Symbiotic    77

I forgive you buddy =) these things are bound to happen and most of us understand. As long as the players who earned their void fair and square get those back it's no biggie :P

Exivel    35

Thank you for this post. Personally, I barely noticed anything from it honestly. Dont worry about it. Thank you for the compensation. I hope nobody lost too much progress. :)

SkilleT    1

Hey, just checking in, but I haven't played a single PC game on my account. I had a few items that you mentioned above disappear, along with my almost 9k arrow shafts? :S ( you can see I was grinding those the time someone trolled me and said there was a drop party at pc ) around 9:30pm-10pm UTC

Fury    140

Almost everyone has been refunded and I prepared some other stuff for those who are offline now, such as tupas3, lena oxton, phanny phart, anciency

Ragnar    39

I don't mind earning my void back tbh, and sweet! More time to grind when I'm not being a console peasant :)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this