Fury

Refunding Runique Donations + Rewards for non-donors

Fury    102

logo.png.437b6c57469251a3e77a7c583c9b97b

Hey guys, so a few months ago I heard Runique was closing down and it actually finally closed, what happened in the end is everyone is switching to OSRS and forgetting about Pre-EoC, and as you know Fury focuses 100% on a the 2010-2012 era of Runescape and we are proud to say, if you miss Runique then you will love Fury, that's why we are offering a rank refund up to RUBY($150 rank) For any Runique players. Also if your Donation amount surpasses $1500 on Runique we will instead add on a total donated amount via that number divided by 10 up to $400

Step 1 
Register an account in-game
Step 2 
Create a forums account and then proceed to provide proof you donated to Runique by providing a picture of your username or forum account name showing you had that rank, also you can PM me in private if you don't want to disclose your details publicly. Such as showing us proof that you donated to Runique through PayPal emails! 
Step 3 
Message Fury in-game and I will verify if this is really you, we have ways of verifying, thank you and enjoy Fury RSPS!

Also don't forget to tell your Runique friends or players you knew who played Runique that we running this promotion, we want you to tell them yourselves to let them know that a Pre-EoC server like Fury actually exists, thank you for reading and we can't wait for you to join our lovely community!

We will also be giving anyone who is from Runique and has their donor rank now up to 5 mystery boxes a person!

1 for $10-50 ranks

3 for $50-150

5 for $150+

We are still offering this promotion and now offering a Mystery box for anyone who has joined from Runique just do. you don't need to have donated for the promotions below :) Just be an ex Runique player or a Fury player! 

::claim furylove

And we added a new exclusive code just for Runique players 

::claim runique 

You will get a whole starter kit and another Mystery box!

• Thanks 2

trpfy    0

Created an account and am going to try this server out asap solely because runique was my favorite and I like the apparent respect.  :)

also, tfw only ever got donator gifted or bought with gp.  :(  

Notorious    0

Had a email about this. I got a picture from a while ago when I took it off my playtime info? 

Ign is same as forums 

Notorious 

Hoepfuly this server is as good as runique as I haven't played one since it closed 

IMG_20180806_205707.jpg

Fury    102
On 8/5/2018 at 4:13 PM, trpfy said:

Created an account and am going to try this server out asap solely because runique was my favorite and I like the apparent respect.  :)

also, tfw only ever got donator gifted or bought with gp.  :(  

3 hours ago, Notorious said:

Had a email about this. I got a picture from a while ago when I took it off my playtime info? 

Ign is same as forums 

Notorious 

Hoepfuly this server is as good as runique as I haven't played one since it closed 

IMG_20180806_205707.jpg

Just PM Me in-game guys and ill see what I can do 

1 hour ago, Im Jordan said:

0046e92cb4bfb74666684cc2547e32f1.png
https://gyazo.com/0046e92cb4bfb74666684cc2547e32f1

Was talking to you the other day about this Fury. Finally found a picture on runique cached highscores showing my rank. :D

Done buddy enjoy your rank <3 

Bananarama    0

Yo, i had a runique acc with donator (10 smackeroonies) but since the forum shut down i couldnt really have any other proof than that, im gonna stick with this server since playing osrs, its kinda the game to have a journey up but if anyone can do some voodoo doo doo with the forums it would be greatly appreciated 

(still bananarama on runique)

Fury    102
4 hours ago, Bananarama said:

Yo, i had a runique acc with donator (10 smackeroonies) but since the forum shut down i couldnt really have any other proof than that, im gonna stick with this server since playing osrs, its kinda the game to have a journey up but if anyone can do some voodoo doo doo with the forums it would be greatly appreciated 

(still bananarama on runique)

Pm me in-game lad 

Lucky7    0

I only came to this server as i received an email about this update, Runique was a great server and i had poured many hours into that server. How "Im Jordan" get into runique highscores? i was a superdonor ($60) on runique but since updating my pc i dont have any proof. still this server looks great and im definitely a new player! look forward to the fun to be had here.

thanks guys.

Runique username: Youbeforeme (super donor $60)
Runique Alt: Mebeforeyou (regular donor $10)

Pvmskills    0

Hey Fury (or whomever reads this),

Just regarding the rank refund I have sent a copy of my receipt to Fury on discord since I don't want anyone reusing it by any chance, the donation cost me $89.95 AUD. My Fury in-game username is: Pvmskills

thank you for your assistance.

Lena    12
4 hours ago, Lucky7 said:

is this legit whatttttt

edit: no its not legit RIP runique is defs still dead. fury is god now anyway

It is legit. You'll get your donation rank from Runique back if you can provide anything which is a proof of donation. If you have one or more e-mails from Paypal which can confirm your donations on Runique, it is a proof.

Lucky7    0
5 hours ago, Lena said:

It is legit. You'll get your donation rank from Runique back if you can provide anything which is a proof of donation. If you have one or more e-mails from Paypal which can confirm your donations on Runique, it is a proof.

sorry i was quoting a removed link which was to a scam site, not the OP. but in regards to the  OP, since i purchased my ranks with ingame money i dont have the email proof ): allgood anyway, still enjoying myself on here.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.