Sign in to follow this  
Im Jordan

Upgrade Fire Cape via Tokkul

Im Jordan    0

As of right now, from what I gather the only way to receive the Tokhaar-Kal cape is via the PKP shop. My suggestion is to add it into the game, via upgrading a fire cape with tokkul.

My suggestion to the amount of tokkul would be equivalent of beating Jad 15 times. Easy for some, not so easy for others, but it means that it can be acquired by everyone one way or another. 

Thanks for reading! 

Symbiotic    10

Yea just add Fight Kiln. We need for PvMers. not just for pvpers to access tokhaar cape

Lena    12

As of now, adding the kiln is the way to go. It adds a new challenge + more attraction to the server. A working fight kiln would be nice for the community and the server. 

SkilleT    1

I like your idea, but I think Kiln is difficult on rs3 and I like a challenge, but that's me, so let's just add Kiln.

Box Box Box    4
13 hours ago, SkilleT said:

I like your idea, but I think Kiln is difficult on rs3 and I like a challenge, but that's me, so let's just add Kiln.

you can literally afk most of the fight kiln in rs3 lol

Exivel    13

Back when kiln came out, it was a challenge to complete it. Kiln on an rsps wouldn't be so succesful and hard to create I believe. Maybe add the 2 jads and the boss? The idea to kill 15 jads for tok haar sounds nice as well, tokkul should be untradable then tho.

SkilleT    1
9 hours ago, Box Box Box said:

you can literally afk most of the fight kiln in rs3 lol

I am not the greatest PvMer lol

• Haha 1